Silicon Strapless Bra
Invisible Seamless Breathable One-Piece Strapless Bra,
How do I apply my stick-on bra?
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
3. Remove the plastic backing of the silicone bra and place on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
How do I clean my stick-on bra?
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Prohibit the use of brush and fingernails or other sharp objects for cleaning bra;
4. Prohibit the use of towels or other rough staff to wipe surfaces of rubber,keep your bra away from sharp objects
5. Leave silicone bra to air-dry.
6. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
Is the adhesive bra easy to remove?
Yes, just peel off from the sides, or top down, or bottom up and the bra will easily come off. The adhesive has been thoroughly tested and is certified as skin-friendly.
Are your adhesive bras reusable?
Yes. If the simple instructions for best care are followed your bra will be as reliable as the new for many occasions. For best use make sure you are not wearing lotions and creams on your breast area as this will reduce the effectiveness of your stick on bra.
Will I feel sticky after removing the adhesive bra?
No. You will not have sticky breasts though as the self-adhesive stays on the bra.